Friday 15 April 2011

What are your views on tarot reading, especially distant readings

I was unsure whether or not to go down this route with my readings but I wanted to make my service more accessible to everyone and the fact that I can do it from home without huge overheads means I can charge less for readings..you should only ever charge what you feel the readings worth, some readers out there are extortionate, although I do feel maybe my costs are slightly on the low side especially for the amount of detail you receive and the effort I put in, but you have to start with introductory prices to be competitive, and given the state of the economy it hardly seems ethical to charge any more.  I just wanted to hear the publics views on distant readings, beacuse I know before I started I was unsure, yes I can perform the service fine, if not money back gurantee, no doubt aboput that, but when I was resarching some others who provide the same service I thought to myselkf oh god am I making the right move here, there are so many phonies about, claiming to be this and that that they get people like me a bad name as we are all stereotyped.  I didnt ask for this gift but I sure as hell intend to use it to help anyone I can, I dont claim to be anything Im not, I inform clients immediatley of what I can and can't do, at the end of the day its peoples feelings and lives your dealing with, its not fair to give false hope or string them along, jut to make a quick easy buck, its immoral not to mention just wrong!!  Thats why no matter what anyone thinks of me, you can be sure that you will receive nothing but the truth, even if sometimes its not what you want to hear.  You pay me to answer your question, not to tell you the answeryou want to hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment